Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween 2011

Nothing like a cold and rainy night for trick-or-treating (yuck). Here in Pennsylvania they have trick-or-treating the Thursday before Halloween (don't ask...must be a Pennsylvania thing). This year Gracie was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and Jacob was Dracula. I noticed this year that Jake was not as enthusicastic about Halloween like has been in previous years. Maybe he thinks he is getting too old to go trick-or-treating (my baby is growing up fast). George took the kids around the neighborhood around 6:00 p.m. and by 7:00 p.m. the kids decided they had enough candy and ventured back to the house (I know my husband was not going to argue with that...it was freezing out). I only got about five trick-or-treaters that came to the house - I was disappointed...I really look forward to seeing all the kids in their costumes. I must say, Halloween was this year was nothing like previous years - very disappointing due to the weather but we made the best of it!
They kids were very pleased with all there candy...and so was mommy (Weight Watchers here I come...AGAIN).

No comments: