Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Nothing Like Having a Big Brother....

Georgie came home the weekend of October 8th (he had a four days off of school/work due to the holiday).  Big G and Lil' G went to a friends 50th birthday party so I stayed behind and did a few things with Jake and Gracie - it's been a while since I did something with the kidos.  So I took them to see The Smurf Movie (which was absolutely adorable) and we went to Highland Gardens and I let them pick out their pumpkins.  On Sunday Lil' G ventured outside with Jake and Gracie to carve the pumpkins and I must say they did a great job.  I doubt very much Lil' G will be carving any more pumpkins in the near future LOL.  It was a great Sunday...why? The Steelers won!  Lil' G took the kids bowling Sunday evening.  Jake and Gracie love it when Georgie is home because he always makes sure to spend quality time with them!

My three babies - Jake, Georgie and Goofy Gracie!



No comments: