Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Today I Smiled Thinking of You...

I have been missing my dear friend Barb and I have been looking for signs that shes with me (weird, I know), but today I felt a connection with her. Barbara used to always crochet dish clothes and she would come visiting with a big stack and tell me to pick one (she loved to share with everyone). There were always so many BEAUTIFUL colors to choose from. I can say I accumulated a good amount through the years and I kept the last one I got from her and never used it. I keep it in a safe place. Today I was out shopping and and getting ready to check out and there on the counter was a huge stack of handmade crocheted dish clothes and my thoughts went instantly to Barbara and all I could do was smile as I picked one out and thought to myself "that was you Barb."  God is good!

Below is a picture of Barbara and the crocheted dish clothe I bought today.




No comments: