Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2018

Growing Up Way Too Fast. . .

My blue-eyed beauty is growing up way too fast.  The transformation the past six months has been amazing and a joy to watch.  The school year is close to an end and she will soon be entering high school.  Gosh...I'd give anything to have her 4 years old again!  She made second honors on her report card so we celebrated with mani/pedi time this weekend. She wanted to try acrylic nails instead of the traditional manicure so I gave in and let her get them. This evening we celebrate Gracie's Confirmation.  For those of you who do not know what it means to be confirmed, it is one of the three sacraments of initiation into the Catholic Church (the other two being Baptism and First Holy Communion).  In the sacrament of Confirmation, the faithful are sealed with the gift of the Holy Spirit and are strengthened in their Christian life. I love you Grace-Girl and I'm so proud to call you my daughter!

Mommy & Princess

No comments: