Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3, 2012






May 3rd was a busy day. I had work and Gracie's open house at her school (West Creek Hills Elemenary) and it was also the 2nd anniversary since my mom's passing.  I decided last year that I wanted to set balloons out along the Susquehanna River every year on the anniverary of her passing.  So right after work I headed to the store, bought my balloons, wrote my special message on the balloons and drove over to the Harvey Taylor Bridge to say my little prayer and to set them free.  I miss her...I wish she was here so I could tell her just how much I love her!  Ah the things I should of...could have...and would have done if only she was still here.  After my moment honoring my mother I headed home to pick up princess for the open house at her school.  Above and below are some pictures I took of some of the work she displayed and some pictures of her and a few of her classmates.




No comments: