Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Quite, Bossy and the Clown....

All three of my kids have something very unique about them. Georgie has always been quiet and pretty much always kept to himself...he was never one for words or expressing his feelings and it was always hard to make him laugh....shoot Georgie never even showed any sort of excitement when Christmas rolled around and he knew Santa was coming. Christmas morning I would be downstairs bursting at the seams waiting on him to come out of his bedroom and see all the presents that Santa got him and there would just be a blank stare on his face - he's just very quiet and reserved and is not one to express his emotions.  Gracie...she is all girl and it took some time for me to get use to having a girl after having two boys. I thought for sure she would turn out to be a tomboy with having two brothers but she's just the opposite.  Gracie is 7 going on 17. She is very articulate and at times I forget I am talking to a 7 year old.  She is always prancing around the house in my high heels (I find my high heels everywhere) and playing teacher or mommy with her baby dolls. She is very bossy, demanding and likes things a certain way (her way, of course) Those of you who are actually reading this are probably thinking "wow...she sounds a lot like you Dawn" :) LOL.  Anyhow, she's stubborn and can be a handful at times - but she is my princess and my heart just goes pitter-patter whenever she is around me.  My Jacob...well he is pretty outgoing and through the years became the household "clown" doing silly things to make us laugh.  Just to hear him laugh brings me so much happiness...there's nothing quite like being in my bedroom and hearing Jacob across the hall just bursting out with laughter over some of the silliest things.  Jake is my loving and caring boy...he is very sensitive to other people's feelings...he is what I call a "pleaser" - he loves to make people happy and is always concerned about other peoples feelings. He often just comes up to me and gives me a kiss and hug just because...I never have to nag him for love - my other two it's like pulling teeth to get some love and affection out of them LOL. Jake was difficult up until the age of 4 and then all of a sudden one day he blossomed. He has this incredible personality and always knows just what to say to put you in a good mood when you are having a bad day.  Geeze his laugh alone can bring a smile to my face...he's just so goofy!  I attached a photo of Jake in one of his moments:)

No comments: