Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dance Recital - June 11, 2011

2.5 hours....yes....2.5 hours of "recital fun" - How I managed to sit in one spot that long is beyond me, but I did it and it was so worth it. The week of the recital was a busy one - lots of rehersal and I pretty much saw the recital 3 times before the actual performance on Saturday (June 11th) - long evenings....very long evenings - all the time and energy was worth it though - my princess shined! Gracie and her entire dance class did a spectacular job and all their time and hard work paid off and surely showed.  I was the proud mommy sitting in the crowd literally do her dance routine with her from my seat...I was so nervous for her but there was NO reason to be nervous - Gracie had her two dance routines DOWN!! She knew exactly what she was doing. I took lots of pics and it will take me some time to get them posted. Attached are some pics of me and the kids after the performance.



No comments: