Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Tat....

The past few years I've been wanting to have my tattoo recolored and I made a spur of the moment decision and just went and finally did it this past Saturday.  I mean I literally was washing dishes one minute and out the door the next...that's how spur of the moment it was. It's something I've been wanting to do the past five years and just kept putting it off.  I already had the three clovers (lower part of my back)  but the color was very faded so it was time to have them recolored and I decided to have my kids names added and had the blue added to make the names stand out a bit. I was very satisfied when all was said and done (yes..it hurt like hell - I can honestly say I won't be getting anymore tattoos - at least not in this life time). 

No comments: