Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

PSU v. Ohio Hockey Game at Giant Center, Hershey, PA

OK...so my buddy Audie invites me to come along to see a PSU/Ohio hockey game at the Giant Center in Hershey.  I don't know too much about PSU hockey and did a little research prior to the game and found otu they are a fairly average hockey team and have only been around for about a year or so.  So I figured what the heck...I love hockey, it's time well spent with buddy Audie so what do I have to lose. Well, PSU kicked butt...they won the game 6-1 and guess what? I DIDN'T SEE ONE PSU GOAL! Nope! Sure didn't! I went to use the restroom two times and wouldn't you know the first time I go to the restroom PSU scored TWO goals and the second time I go to use the restroom they scored FOUR GOALS! Oh, but I did get to see Ohio score their ONE goal (BLEEP!).  Ugg....I am the only person I know that can do something like that! Regardless, I had a great time and that's all that matters!

Dawn & Audie
PSU

 Dawn, Audie & Nina
 Dawn, Audie & Nina
 PSU v. Ohio

No comments: