Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 29, 2012

McCurdy's - Picking and Cutting Down Our Christmas Tree

This was a first for the Clapper fam.  We (well "I") decided we were going to go and cut down our own Christmas tree this year. A friend highly recommended it and said it would be a wonderful experience. Anyone that knows my husband knows he was hating every minute of this but kept his thoughts to himself (LOL). We had a beautiful day (THANK GOD) and I think we did a pretty good job picking out a nice Christmas tree.
All five of us together at once - now that's a rarity!
 My boys!
 Me! My hands were cold...please don't think I was going to get down
on the ground and start sawing away because that was NOT gonna happen!
 My Gracie!
 My Jacob!
 My Georgie!
 Tree holding up hubby. Son doing all the work
 Hubby bitching and complaining. Son doing all the work.
 Prepping the tree to take home
 Getting ready to head home
 The fam!
Here she is...she's perfect and she smelled like citrus (it was called a "concolor" tree - I think...)


No comments: