Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Long Island - August 2011

Well me and the kids traveled to Long Island, NY on August 19th to visit family and I also got to attend my 25th high school reunion while I was there.  During out visit we stayed with my Aunt Elena and Uncle Tony. I went to my high school reunion on Saturday (August 20th) and I got to see dozens of friends I have not seen in years.  I also got to see several family members (some old, some new) that I have not seen in years and was also my childrens very first time meeting my side of the family.  I attached some photos of the visit.


 Georgie and Aunt Elena
 Georgie & his Great Grandma (Enza)
 Franky & Gracie
 Grandma
 My cousin Anthony and his wife Amy and their three beautiful children Gabe, Jack & Peyton
(this was a bday celebration for Gabe & Jack)
 Gabe & Jack's bday celebration!
Georgie, Aunt Elena, Grandma, Aunt Dot and Uncle Ely

Me and my babies - Smith Point Beach - Long Island

No comments: