Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Jacob's 10th Birthday - Pirates Game

This year for Jacob's birthday George wanted to go to a Pirates game - blah!!! I don't do baseball games - my kid's games I can sit through, but NOT pro games - I find them to be incredibly long and boring - I am into hockey and that's it!  George, Lil' George, Jacob and his cousin James and Uncle Adam all went to Pittsburgh on July 24th (Jakes 10th birthday) to see the Pirates play the Cardinals and the Pirates won the game in extra innings - the final score was 4-3 Pirates. Below are some pics George took at the game. Jacob & James both got free jerseys at the game - it was free jersey day for all kids - now that's pretty awesome!
 Jacob - Georgie - James
 (Left to right) Adam - James - Jacob - George
 Jacob & James
My boys - Jacob & Georgie

No comments: